Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Coordination with EWG D2

Title: Coordination with EWG D2

Greetings,

GREAT NEWS!

I met with Jean-Luc Champion, Chair of EWG D2 Procurement, while in Seattle last week.  He is eager to receive the Order Schema and UBL catalog of BIE's and Core Components for review by D2 during Barcelona.

Tim,

I indicated to Jean-Luc that a joint meeting between the LCSC and D2 early in the week to allow you to present your work and answer questions would be a good course of action.  He will be meeting with his leadership later this month to set the agenda for Barcelona, and would like to have an idea of what you would like in the way of time/day to hold the joint meeting.

Mark