Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Revised version of the Order BIE spreadsheet

Attached is the latest version of the Order BIEs. (version 0.6)

it has been updated to reflect the recent ly agreed changes.

you are asked to review this model carefully and comment to me before
the next teleconference call on Tuesday Feb 19th.  At that call i want
to get the committee's acceptence to freeze this version and move into
the next stage.   That is, produce an XSD schema and use this as the
basis for our Order document.

PS
I have tried to accommodate all previous comments, but have not had time
to do a disposition log.  Therefore, if you feel i have ignored your
comments please contact me directly to discuss.

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

UBL_Library_v0.6_Order.zip