Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Cancellation of Thursday meeting of Library Content.

I have been unable to get a XSD version of the Library BIEs in time for
Thursday's call.

As the plan was to spend this call reviewing the XSD format and planning
its use for assembling the Order document, I dont see how we can proceed.

I have therefore decided to cancel this meeting (and get some sleep!).

In the meantime i shall pursue the XSD version and would ask you the
continue with the examination of the BIE spreadsheet form - so we can
accomodate further changes in the next release.

Those agenda items scheduled for today's call will be transferred to the
regular Tuesday call.

Obviously, the teleconference will still be open and you may wish to
check in for a group discussion.

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142