Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Rewieved Excel-Sheet UBL_Library_v0p61_Order.xls

Stuhec, Gunther wrote:
731B98BB4B6CD311B1120008C75F20F20926D84F@dewdfx27">
Hello all,

i reviewed the Excel-Sheet UBL_Library_v0p61_Order.xls. You will find this
file as an attachment on this mail.

I marked all changed entries with the signs "'##" in the first coloumn ("UBL
UID"). You will find the remarks in the last coloumn ("Editor's Note").
i did think i suggested we didn't do this, but just sent a list of proposed changes instead.  however, given your enthusiasm i can hardly criticze!
731B98BB4B6CD311B1120008C75F20F20926D84F@dewdfx27">

I have some generell comments:
- There a lot of reused (simple) Core Component Types in the spreadsheet,
which is not defined in the schema of Core Component Types yet. For example:
"Name", "Value", "Period", "Percent", "Rate", "Dimension" etc. What should
we do with that types. Should I add this types in the schema for Core
Component Types?
i think you have confused Representation Term with CC Type  (Name is a Text CC Type and Value, Percent and Rate are Numeric CC Types)
Period is one of our own Re-used type.
Dimension is possibly a mistake, it was used as the representation term of our own re-used type 'measurement'.  i noted it is used in the Item type, i suggest we should keep the representation term as 'measurement'. then we have a UBL name of DimensionMeasurement  and dictionary name of Item.Dimension.Measurement - which is more correct anyway(i think).
731B98BB4B6CD311B1120008C75F20F20926D84F@dewdfx27">

- We do not us the convention of UpperCamelCase consequently. For example:
Datetime. According the ebXML CCS v1.9 must be begint the second word "Time"
with a capital letter. My opinion is, that every independent word starts
with a capital letter.
we had agreed to use Uppercase only at the first character of each part of the name.  This way we could deduce the objectclass/property/representation from  looking at the name.  however, this may be redundnat now we have the optional qualifer for property and a dictionary name that has separators.
We should discuss if we want to use proper UpperCamelCase this - the changes may be quite widespread.
731B98BB4B6CD311B1120008C75F20F20926D84F@dewdfx27">

- We have to define Date Time convention in general within the NDRSC. I
write a proposal for that and will hand in that proposal at the beginning of
next week to the NDRSC.
This is a situation where we are now determining the specific values for the "format text" inside the CC Type of Date Time.  We agreed  at the last face to face that we could specifiy ISO for both a time and a period of time.  Do you intend to describe that format for both of these?
I am not sure we need to do that - we haven't with any other code set.  If  people stick to ISO rules when the define their "format text" isn't that enough?
731B98BB4B6CD311B1120008C75F20F20926D84F@dewdfx27">

Regards,

Gunther

<<UBL_Library_v0p61_Order_gunther.xls>>
UBL_Library_v0p61_Order_gunther.xls
BASE64

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142