Subject: RE: [ubl-lcsc] Latest draft of the BN Core Component input materi alfro Barcelon a

Title: Latest draft of the BN Core Component input material fro Barcelona
HI Time

I have made a start!! The first page of my comments is attached as a new worksheet within the spreadsheet. Let's discuss this so far and if wanted I should be able tocontinue this right through by end of day tomorrow.

regards

Sue

Sue Probert
Senior Director, Document Standards, Commerce One Labs
Commerce One
Tel: +44 1332 342080
email: sue.probert@commerceone.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Sent: 28 February 2002 14:58
To: Probert, Sue
Cc: ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org

Sue,
i am hoping you have identified any of our BIEs that are not aligned with those in your model.

For example, I note that you have the BIE Account.Holder.Name whereas we have (the rather exotic) Acount.Account.Name.  this was the first thing i looked at, so i guess there may be many of these.

We need your list as recommended modifications to allow us to update our model.

Probert, Sue wrote:
A3C76F88F46A294C9A56889FBE84AAF1683BF9@C1PLEASEXM01.commerceone.com" type="cite">

With much appreciated help from my UK colleagues I seem to have finally made sufficient progress to share with you. I hope that this will be well-timed as we consider later today how to finalise our UBL matrix.

reagrds

Sue

<<UBL lcsc draft of BNCC Catalog 280202.xls>>

Sue Probert
Senior Director, Document Standards, Commerce One Labs
Commerce One
Tel: +44 1332 342080
email: sue.probert@commerceone.com

UBL lcsc draft of BNCC Catalog 280202.xls
BASE64

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

UBL_Library_v0p61_Order_slp comments.xls