Subject: [ubl-lcsc] XSD Schema structure

I have a Dorothy Dixer(1) for the Tools and Techniques Team, which i
think would benefit the understanding our our team.  Here goes...

"What criteria determines whether a piece of meta-data in our model
becomes a attribute or an annotation?  e.g. why is UBL UID an attribute,
but not a documentation annotation like the other meta-data items?"

Over to you Gunther and Arofan....

(1)Dorothy Dix was a US  journalist who was suspected of creating her own advice
letters in her columns.  This gave rise to what i think is an Australianism(but
i can stand corrected) known as a "Dorothy Dixer" - a question which you
pose to illicit a known response.

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142