Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] A problem with out schema code

excellent detective work, my dear watson.  you have found the deliberate
error/trap for the unobservant. :-)

Actually,  i must take your word for this - i am still reading the XSD
primer.

Whilst we must obviously comply with XSD, i dont think this detracts
from the review we are undertalking.  However we will fix it in the next
release.  We can discuss this next week.