Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Re: Presentation on "Semantics, Ontologies & UBL"

Please be advised that the outline for tomorrow's presentation has been posted  at --

   http://ubl.cim3.org/~lcsc/tempMeetingResources/for_2002-04-02_a/Semantics_Ontologies_n_UBL_outline_1a.ppt

For those who will not be participating with NetMeeting (presentation sharing) support tomorrow, the powerpoint
file for the presentation will be posted in the same directory prior to our meeting. A browsable version of the
presentation will also be available.

See you then!

Regards,
PPY

P.S. There will not be VNC ((screen sharing) support tomorrow, since I am out of town and will be running this
remotely. For those who had plan to access through VNC, please consider downloading the powerpoint or accessing
it via their web browsers instead.