Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Proposal to change regular meeting times

Tim,

I am agreeable to all the options proposed.

Best,

Ray Seddigh

                      Tim McGrath
                      <tmcgrath@portco         To:      ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org
                      mm.com.au>               cc:
                      04/05/2002 10:35
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to tmcgrath

Given the widening geographic spread for participants in the Library
Conent group it has been proposed we adjust our scheduled teleconference
times to better suit those attending from Europe and Asia.

Currently, we meet at 09:00am California time, now that US has daylight
saving (after April 7th) this is 4:00pm UTC time.  This means it is
5:00pm UTC  from October to April, but with shifting summertime patterns
its too hard to deal with all the variants.

Suffice to say, our next call will be at 9:00am California time on the
9th of April, so this will be 12:00pm in New York, 5:00pm in London,
6:00pm in Frankfurt, Midnight in Fremantle and Hong Kong and 1:00am in
Seoul.  (see
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2002&mon=04&day=9&hour=16&min=0&sec=0
).

We have four options to consider at this meeting...

A. Leave the time as is.

B.  Move to 07:00am California time (10:00am in New York, 3:00pm in
London, 4:00pm in Frankfurt, 10:00 pm in Fremantle and Hong Kong and
11:00pm in Seoul.)

C.  Move to 08:00am California time (11:00am in New York, 4:00pm in
London, 5:00pm in Frankfurt, 11:00 pm in Fremantle and Hong Kong and
midnight in Seoul.)

D. Suggest another time slot.

UBL operates by concensus, so I would ask that you express your opinion
before (to the list) or at the meeting.  Your silence will be assumed to
indicate you accept the will of the group attending the meeting.

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142