Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Re: version 2 UBL Feedback to CCTS 1.8

Bill

I am pulling together a fairly comprehensive summary of the NDR and LCSC comments.

I have a comment on Arofan's RT/CCT proposal.  It appears that the newly acquired Content and Supplementary Components of the CCTS (table 8-2 on page 87) may be the way they intend to address the issue of things like price precision vs. amounts.  i.e. a syntax-independent yet solid physical representation of data.  Does anyone else see that, or have I missed something?

Burcham, Bill wrote:
Attached is version 2 of the NDRSC feedback document to Core Components Technical Specification 1.8.

This version has an updated CC meta-model (diagram) and includes Arofan's RT/CCT feedback (hope you don't mind Arofan -- I snarfed it off the portal).

Regards,
Bill
ccts-comments-ubl-0-2.zip
base64

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142