Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Next document schema - Purchase Order Response -Invitiation for participation

At the last LCSC meeting it was agreed we could progress with the
analysis and design of our next document schema - the Purchase Order
Response.

It was also proposed that we should set up a sub-group to undertake this
initial analysis work, commencing immediately.

I therefore, invite any members of the list who wish to contribute to
this work to nominate themselves as soon as possible so we can get
underway.  Our goal is to have a draft of this schema to present at the
next face to face meeting on June 3rd.

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142