Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Distribution 0p64 Editorial Team work-in-progress

I promised, at our 4/30/02 conference call, to provide the link to the sc (and all those
interested) the links to our lcsc-Distribution of March 2002 (ver 0.64) work-in-progress. Here they
are --

1. A repository of relevant material can be found
at http://ubl.cim3.org/~lcsc/lcsc-Distribution-Mar02/
where the following directories can be found --
  "Feedback_Editing_Team" for our editing team wip material
  "UBL_LCSC_deliverables_0p64" containing what has been released on this distribution
  "feedback" holding all the feedback and comments received so far, and
  "references" consisting of relevant reference material we need for our work (like the CC-TS v1.80
change log)

2. We also have an ongoing discussion space set up at QuickTopic.com, the link to it
is http://www.quicktopic.com/13/H/vrhNhvPHtwb6/

Please feel free to peruse the work and join us in the work. Your comments and suggestions are
always welcomed.

Regards,
PPY

P.S. hint: to view the long filenames in entirety in a directory index, just "mouse-over" the
file-links, and the filename should show up at the lower left corner of your window (for most web
browsers.)  -ppy