Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Facets are facinating!

i believe this is somewhat out of date given our discussion at the face to face.

firstly, we were presented with a later paper which included a matrix of facet types to data types.

secondly, we agreed that we would commence capturing the relevant facet details of the appropriate data types using additional attributes in our model, one for each facet type.  the minutes allude to this on the tuesday joint session with NDR, but in fact we did reach a position on this topic.

the next step is for NDR to provide their latest facet paper (with the matrix) and some samples or syntax for the expression of facets that we can build into our model.

Lisa Seaburg wrote:
3D062655.7561C1C0@gmi.net">
Here is the facets paper, I invite comments be put to the UBL-LCSC email
list.

Topics to cover:
How does this affect our Library Content work?
What are the columns needed to be added to spreadsheet?

Lisa

draft-stuhec-facets-01.doc
BASE64

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142