Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Action Items for this week

As promised I have reviewed the action items in front of use and would
like to propose that we set the following goals...

Position Papers: There are many important issues in these three papers
that we ALL need to agree to and then move on with our work.
* Methodology (owners: Bob,Tim)
Can we all submit comments prior to a final paper being presented for
acceptance on the 9th July meeting.
*  Code/Identifier (owners: Sue, Mike)
Can we all submit comments prior to a final paper being presented for
acceptance on the 9th July meeting.
*  Date/Time (owners: Gunther,Mike)
Can we all submit comments prior to a final paper being presented for
acceptance on the 9th July meeting.
also,
*  Private vs Standard Identifier (owners: Frank, Mike, Gunther)
Lower priority, targeted for July 16th or 23rd.

Outstanding tasks:
*  Order Response (Bill, Lisa)
Initial draft model to be presented on July 9th meeting
*  Class Diagram (Frank, Gunther, Tim, Ron)
Initial draft diagram and position paper to be presented on July 16th
meeting.  This may be a subset to demonstrate the principles being applied.
*  Actioning Disposition tasks (Various)
Lisa to condolidate during the week of 9th July.  Tim to then apply
global changes (names, re-usable types, data type, alignment with
position papers, etc.) by the 23rd July

This means in 2-3 weeks we should have the makings of the next release
of the UBL Library.  By the 30th July we should be able to consolidate
amd then approve this version.  This would enable us to publish in the
first week of August in keeping with our schedule.

Such a tight schedule puts the requirement on us all to ensure we fulfil
the obligation set by the items against us.

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142