Subject: [ubl-lcsc] X12 & EDIFACT Order Response Code sets

Hi All,
  Attached are the code lists for the Order Response.  I have included a
complete list of the EDIFACT and X12 codes.  These are the codes.doc files.
The rec_cds.doc files are the proposed recommendations for discussion.  When
in doubt, I included the code instead of excluding it.  The 587 is the X12
(ver 4050) code list, and the 1225 is the EDIFACT (Ver D99A) code list.
Please feel free to comment, and make further recommendations.

Cheers,
Bill