Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] ISSUE: Nesting and Containership within Schema

I gave a presentation on ASN.1 as an XML schema notation at the last MoU
MG (Jon was there).  I am hoping I may be able to give a more technical
presentation at the Burlington meeting to avoid important people in UBL
work saying in the future "Never heard of ASN.1"!  (Not getting at Eve!
Would I dare?)

John L