Subject: RE: [ubl-lcsc] Newest version of the OO-design position paper.

Title: RE: [ubl-lcsc] Newest version of the OO-design position paper.

Hi again Gunther,

While recognising your reasoning in terms of what is best for applications I feel that the approach has some problems. Having gone one step deeper in the document the following comes to mind looking at the proposed approach:

-          In cutting some containers from the model you actual seem remodel the original one in the Schema representation – that makes it even difficult for me to understand.

-          Also renaming of some of the objects/attributes (or containers) seems strange. That would actually imply not being true towards the original model

-          You miss the reusability of objects across messages

-          Containers actually are very useful also for apps freaks in order to logical style information etc.

In total actually I think it can be debated how much this approach makes it efficient. I agree that some can be removed – but all?

Best Regards

Stig Korsgaard

M.Sc.E., Standardisation Coordinator

Danish Bankers Association