Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Re: [ubl-lsc] Re: XML Schemas for UBL release 0p65

as you suggested I have put all the current documents into one package
(see attached).

Lisa, can you arrange for this to be posted to the web page and an
announcement put out the  UBL Liaison.

Jon, can we announce to UBL-comment as well?

Jon Bosak wrote:

>| can Jon or Lisa someone post this to the Liaison Committee and UBL Web
>| Site as before.
>| NB we must emphasise that the XLS file here replaces the previous one.
>
>Might it make life easier on the reviewers to repackage both part
>1 and part 2 so that there is just one version of the spreadsheet?
>I doubt that part 1 has been widely distributed yet.
>
>Jon
>
>.

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142