Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Eve's writeup on list containers

Wow, I knew Bill would come up with a thoughtful response. :-)
Unfortunately I don't have time right this second to read through it
properly, but until I do that -- hopefully this afternoon -- I just
wanted to point out that my point about list containers is the physical
model is that they are *useful* (not *necessary*).  I gave an example of
an XSLT template that demonstrates their optionality, but also
demonstrates the conceptual awkwardness of their absence.

	Eve

Burcham, Bill wrote:
> I've summarized Eve's argument in outline form below to highlight which
> parts I agree with and which parts I dispute.  My arguments are mixed into
> the outline...
>
> 1. list containers are necessary in the physical model (*DISPUTED*)

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 883 5917
XML Web Services / Industry Initiatives      eve.maler @ sun.com