Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] [QA Team] Friday Teleconference

sorry i cannot make it this time - but i will be happy to contribute next call (if you would like me to)

marion.royal@gsa.gov wrote:
I have set up a weekly conference call for the QA Team on Fridays 8-10a.m.
California time.

I expect to have a short session this Friday (tomorrow) with the main
agenda of discussing the process that we will use.

Please join us, if you are available.

CALL DATE:         OCT-25-2002  (Friday)
 CALL TIME:         11:00 AM EASTERN TIME
 DURATION:              2 hr

 USA Toll Free Number: 888-889-3251
 USA Toll Number: +1-712-257-2345
  PASSCODE: 77994

Thanks,

Marion A. Royal
202.208.4643 (Office)
202.302.4634 (Mobile)
----- Forwarded by Marion A. Royal/MEB/CO/GSA/GOV on 10/24/2002 01:45 PM
-----

                    "Peter P. Yim"       To:     "Tim McGrath" <tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au>,
                    <yimpp@cim-oem        marion.royal@gsa.gov
                    .com>                cc:     ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org
                                         Subject:     Re: [ubl-lcsc] [QA Team] Change Log for 0p66 -> 0p70
                    10/24/2002
                    12:19 PM

QA team (and everyone else interested),

I've uploaded this, and some other recent files, to the workspace
accessible
at http://ubl.cim3.org/~lcsc/lcsc-Distribution-0p70-wip/

Please feel free to create new directories to facilitate the work.
You can upload via FTP and download via any web browser (or via FTP).
Upload instruction and credentials are the same as those under item 2
on http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-lcsc/200201/msg00032.html
navigate to "/users/lcsc/web/lcsc-Distribution-0p70-wip/" after to you
logging into the FTP server. Write me if there is any question.

Regards,
PPY
--

Tim McGrath wrote:

Please find attached the UBL Library version 0p66 (ex Burlington) that I
have annotated with the changes made to create the 0p70 model.

Comments are in the GREY column after the BIE definitions.

This should assist with your review.