Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Thursday Team Meeting call info

All,
  For those that didn't attend the Tuesday Oct 29th LCSC meeting, we will be
having an additional meeting this Thursday to discuss creating documents from
the normalized componets, QA, and other isssues/topics.  The call time is
7 am PDT.  Call number is 877.494.5165.  Participant code is 133929.
This is NOT our normal call number.  You will be placed on hold until I
join the call. (Hopefully traffic isn't bad on Thursday.)

Regards,
Bill