Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Agenda for special halloween meeting of UBL Library ContentSC to be hed on Thrusday 31st Oct at 07:00 California Time

We will be having an additional meeting this Thursday October 31st. [
yes, it is halloween  :-\  ]

The call time is 7 am PDT.  (one hour earlier than our normal calls)

Call number is 877.494.5165.
International number is 405.319.0674
Participant code is 133929.

NOTE: This is NOT our normal call number.  You may be placed on hold
until Bill Meadows
joins the call.

The agenda will be:

1. Welcome from Chair and  appointment of Secretary to take minutes

2. Release 0p70
* Review of Modeling artifacts (normalized components and class diagram)
* Discussion on Document Assembly (presentation of examples and attached
slides)

3. Action Plan
* Next steps

4. QA report
* Scope Document

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142