Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Peer Review of current modeling artifacts - your input isrequested.

Following from yesterday's conference call, (see minutes at
http://oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lcsc/admindocs/minutes31oct02.html),
we have agreed to spend until Thursday 7th Nov doing a peer review of
the normalized model as it now stands.  This model is documented in the
class diagram (ClassDiagram0p70.gif) and the spreadsheet (normalized
components8 0p70 excel.xls).  These are available on the LC working
documents web page
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lcsc/doc/V0p70Docs/WorkingsDocs.htm).

Therefore, all subcommoittee members are asked to consider this material
and submit any comments and questions to the LC List. I shall maintain
the issues list.  We expect to devote a large part of our regular
Tuesday call on Nov 5th to disposing of issues arising from this peer
review.  Then, on Nov 7th we shall submit these two revised artifacts to
the QA group for their review.

This process will ensure we have a solid basis upon which we can start
assembling the various document definitions.

PS.
At the risk of throwing another document into the pot - I am attaching a
version of the normalized spreadsheet that lists both sides of each
association (where an object is pointed to by an arrow and now also
where an object points to another object).  On Thursday's call, this was
proposed as a better way of presenting the material.
This new document  (normalized components9 0p70 excel) is the same as
the latest version (normalized components8 0p70 excel), except for the
additional green rows describing the potential 0..n associations for
each object (its'child' associations).
If anyone thinks may help them understand the content better then feel
free to use this version.  Otherwise ignore it and concentrate on
document 'normalized components8 0p70 excel'.

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142