Subject: RE: [ubl-lcsc] [Analysis Team] Transport models

Tim

I have had a chance to prepare the attached comments for discussion
tomorrow. These are specifically regarding the trade/transport aspects.

cheers

Sue

Sue Probert
Senior Director, Document Standards
Commerce One
Mobile: +44 7798 846652
Tel: +44 1425 275117 or +44 1753 483000
email: sue.probert@commerceone.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Sent: 25 November 2002 01:46
To: ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl-lcsc] [Analysis Team] Transport models

as requested, here is my attempt to align the 'transport' model sue
provided with our current 'trade' model.

i also include an attempt at integrating the two. (see attached powerpoint).

note that  some of the terminology has changed in an attempt at more
clarity.

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142