Subject: RE: [ubl-lcsc] Agenda for the next UBL Library Content subcommitt eeto be held on Tuesday 10th December between 8 and 10 a.m California ti me

Hi Tim

I am sending the attached zip from Mike. It contains his latest updates to our normalised spreadsheet and the model which reflects all of the agreed positions in our comments log.

Mark has kindly arranged a conference phone facility for us here at the CCTS meeting so at least Marion, Mike and myself hope to join the call today.

regards

Sue

Sue Probert
Senior Director, Document Standards
Commerce One
Mobile: +44 7798 846652
Tel: +44 1425 275117 or +44 1753 483000
email: sue.probert@commerceone.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Sent: 10 December 2002 04:13
To: ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org

The regular meeting of the UBL Library Content subcommittee will be held on Tuesday 10th December between 8 and 10 a.m California time
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2002&mon=12&day=03&hour=16&min=0&sec=0

Call number is 877.494.5165.
International number is 405.319.0674

Participant code is 133929.

NOTE: This is our NEW call number.  You may be placed on hold until Bill Meadows joins the call.
Once again we shall run a MetMeeting in conjunction with this call.  For access details consult the message:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-lcsc/200201/msg00032.html

It would be helpful if those using NetMeeting or VNC would connect 5 minutes prior to the call.
The agenda will be:

1. Welcome from Chair and  appointment of Secretary to take minutes

2. Acceptance of previous minutes

3. Status of oustanding Issues from last week
4. Analysis Team report  (Sue/Michael)

5. Assembly Team report (Mike)

6. QA Team report (Marion)
* Scope Statement

7. Review work plan and schedule
(see attached)

8. Reports on status of other UBL subcommittees
* Tools and technique sc
* Naming and design rules sc

9. Other Business
fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142