Subject: [ubl-lcsc] UBL Schemas for all Business Documents

Hello all,

I generated for all existing business documents (Depatch Advice, Invoice, Order, Order Response, Order Response Simple, Receipt Advice) the UBL based XML Schemas.

I found in the diverse spreadsheets some inconsistencies. I changed these and I highlighted these with the colour orange.

I moved all information from the two new coloumns of all ASBIE into the coloums "Qualifier Term of Property Term", "Property Term" and "Representation Term".
Because according the ebXML CCTS V1.9 are the two additional coloumns for ABIEs are not necessary any more. The ASBIE and BBIE are expressing the same, an Object. Therefore, they based on the same naming rules. But the ASBIE using instead of "representation term" the "object class term". This
"object class term" can be expressed in the same coloumn as "representation term". Additionally, an ASBIE must have an "property term", too. Therefore, I copied all "object class terms" of each ASBIE into the coloumn "property term".

I checked all schemas with XML Spy. And all schemas are valid now. Please review these schemas. May be there can be some mistakes or inconsistencies in it. Tell me this as soon as possible, because I'm from December, 21st to January, 2nd in vacation.

Kind regards,

	Gunther