Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Stabilised models for v0p70

Gluckliches Neuer Jahr and Happy New year

At today's call we agreed that the latest versions of our spreadsheet
models would be those used for the XSDs of version 0p70 (barring some
critical failings that may be exposed in reviewing these against our
business rules and context statement).  This means we are confident
enough to begin the process of generating the supporting diagrammatic
notations.  Specifically we need the UML Class and Dependency diagrams
for the normalized model and the various assembled document structures.

I would like to know if Bill can generate those for the Class Diagrams
and Michael (or someone at SAP) can do the Dependency Diagrams.  Ideally
we need them in either PDF or JPG form and before Jan 7th if possible.

For the normalized model use those in the email...

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-lcsc/200212/msg00045.html
NB this will be a relational structure (with possible many-to-many
associations)

For the document structures use those in the following email...

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-lcsc/200212/msg00071.html
NB these will be seven hierarchical models (the spreadsheets share a
common library of object classes).

I realise this is short notice, please let me know if you have any
 problems with meeting these deliverables.

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142