Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] [QA Team] Feedback on Methodology Paper

Another quick win for the QA TEAM.
It appears unlikely that I will be available for the teleconference
tomorrow (Tuesdays are becoming more difficult for me to uphold), but I
would urge all QA team members to attend the teleconference this Friday.
In the meantime, please don't hesitate to call me if I can be of
assistance.

marion

CALL DATE:           (Friday)
 CALL TIME:         11:00 AM EASTERN TIME
 DURATION:              2 hr

 USA Toll Free Number: 888-889-3251
 USA Toll Number: +1-712-257-2345
  PASSCODE: 77994

Also,
Mike, I concur that the last scope document you sent (with updated change
log) reflects the latest version.

Marion A. Royal
202.208.4643 (Office)
202.302.4634 (Mobile)

                    "Tim McGrath"          To:     Lisa-Aeon <lseaburg@aeon-llc.com>
                    <tmcgrath@portco       cc:     "Marion Royal" <marion.royal@gsa.gov>, Ubl-Lcsc
                    mm.com.au>              <ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org>
                    01/06/2003 10:39
                    AM

matt is correct that this is now a redundant paper.  A shorter and more
appropriate version based on our experience  with the latest modeling
exercise will be part of the 0p70 release documents.

Lisa-Aeon wrote:

>Marion,
>Here is the feedback from Matt on the Methodology paper.  Matt brings up
>some interesting thoughts.
>
>I would like to put this on the agenda for the next QA Team Meeting.
>
>Lisa

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142