Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Auto-Generated Picture of Norm Model

Title: Message
Well I've got a picture (attached).  It's an SVG.  To see what's going on zoom way out and fish around until you find the boxes and lines.  I'll improve it but I thought folks'd get a kick out of seeing it earlier rather than later.

Also, there appears to be a bug in the graph layout tool (neato) that causes it to reverse role names and multiplicities about half the time.  I'll work on that too.

Bill Burcham
Sr. Software Architect, Standards and Applied Technology
Sterling Commerce, Inc.
469.524.2164
bill_burcham@stercomm.com