Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Current versions of spreadsheets and schemas for 0p70release.

it was agreed at our recent team meeting that from now until further
notice, I will hold the working copies of these documents.  No-one else
is to make changes unless through me.  we are trying to freeze the
development of differing versions being circulated.

please note, that all drafts currently circulating are not the final
versions.

i am currently editing the final drafts and hope to release this set to
the Validation Team and QA team for review within the next 24 hours.

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142