Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Progress with the 0p70 release.

Just a reminder that we have scheduled another meeting for Thrusday Jan
16th 1600-1700 California time to discuss progress with the 0p70 release.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2003&mon=1&day=15&hour=24&min=0&sec=0

[apologies to those in Europe]

Call number is 877.494.5165. International number is 405.319.0674
Participant code is 133929.

NOTE: This is our REGULAR call number.  You may be placed on hold until
Bill Meadows joins the call.

- I am attaching two versions of the latest Re-usable type schema as an
illustration of the implications we face with the NDR global element
changes together with a sample of the Order.xsd.

we shall need to reach consensus on how we deal with this before we can
complete the schema building.

The second attachment is the latest covering documentation, including
the release note from NDR regarding the extension methodology.

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142