Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Apologies for meeting on Jan 20th.

I wasn't going to say anything, but my attendance is also doubtful.  I hope to call in on my mobile phone, but I'm not sure my concentration or connection will be good enough to chair.  Nevertheless, lets go ahead with the call and see what we can get done.

marion

Marion A. Royal
202.208.4643 (Office)
202.302.4634 (Mobile)