Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Namespace URI

Sorry, I forgot to copy the list.

Ken,
  My guess is that it is an oversight that no one has
caught yet.  I think Tim has gone off somewhere, and
is unreachable.  I have been away most of the weekend,
so I haven't had a chance to start working any samples
yet.  No one (at this point) has sent me any.  I would

go ahead and assume that a namespace URI should be
present.
  If anyone on the List has a different
opinion/assumption PLEASE speak up ASAP.

Bill

--- "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-lcsc/200301/msg00076.html