Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] validation of UBL Schemas for release 0p70 - CYCLE 3

I am now set up to run msv on the UBL 0p70 schemas and will check
them each time they are put out to the LCSC list.  Unless the
errors are trivial, however, I will need help in interpreting the
results.  I'm still stuck back in DTD-land and have never gotten
very good with XSD.

Tim's Cycle 3 package validates without errors.  However, as Ken
Holman has pointed out in a separate thread, we still seem to have
an issue with regard to namespaces (which I've never gotten very
comfortable with, either).

Jon