Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Complete Package: UBL_Library_0p70_22-01-03b.zip

Hello all,

I generated a new package of our UBL Library 0p70 now. You will find this package as an attached zip-file.

As agreed, I fixed all issues. That is in detail:

1.) There is in the Excel Spreadsheet a new ABIE, called "Foreign Exchange_ Contract. Details". The structure of this ABIE is the same as "Transport_ Contract. Details" but it will be used in the ABIE "Exchange Rate. Details" as an ASBIE.

2.) I didn't deleted the ABIE "Accounts_ Contact. Details". Sue said that this reusable ABIE could be used later. It makes no problems, if we have this ABIE in our Reusable Types Library.

3.) I deleted the extension ".xsd" from each namespace within the configuration files.

4.) According Dave, I deleted the attribute "id" from each global declared element. All complex types and referred elements still have the attribute "id" with an unique identifier.

After automatic generatic (without any manual manipulating), all schemas are valid in XMLSpy, now.

If you still find any problems, please let me know, as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

     Gunther