Subject: RE: [ubl-lcsc] Re: Joint NDR/LC calls Tuesday and Wednesday

Sorry I was unable to attend - at a conference.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Bosak [mailto:Jon.Bosak@sun.com]
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 9:10 PM
To: ubl-ndrsc@lists.oasis-open.org; ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org

I should also have cited this message from Bill Burcham:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200301/msg00059.html

Some correspondence off the list with Bill indicates that he
thinks it possible to implement reasonable tag names without
breaking the global requirement.  I hope that he can join us for
Tuesday's meeting.

Jon