Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Final UML diagrams for release

Hi all,

I'm assuming that we will go out with qualified element names in the top-level
schema types, and that the last "b" zip file is the final.  So, see the
attached zip with the final UML diagrams.

Lisa, the attached file Annex_C_4.html contains a diagram list with relative
URLs starting with "uml/...".  This should work for cut/paste directly into
your main document.  (I sent you this file yesterday, but please use this
update, or copy the one additional line for a new InvoiceLine.gif diagram.)

Also, if you (or anyone else) simply unpack this zip, it also contains an
"index.html" file which is the same as the Annex, but the relative URLs omit
the initial "uml/" so that the index can be within the uml directory.  I don't
intend for the zip to be embedded in the main distribution zip, but if it's
unpacked with everything else, the index file will be useful for people to
review the UML diagrams without opening the main doc to get links.

Let me know if you have any questions with this.

Regards,
  Dave Carlson

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stuhec, Gunther" <gunther.stuhec@sap.com>

> the problem is, there are top level BIEs defined in the spreadsheets of every
business document 'Invoice', 'Order' etc. If the declared elements will be not
fully qualified, they would be going into conflict with the reusable types. I
can solve this problem, if I define for the reusable types a
> namespace. All element names of the reusable types will get a prefix (e.g.
'bie') in every document structure. But we will se this prefix in every xml
instance.

C.4 UML Class Diagrams

These UML class diagrams were automatically reverse engineered and generated from the XML Schemas included in this distribution. Note that an attribute in a UML class does not necessarily correspond to an attribute in the XML Schema. When creating the diagram, any child element within XML content is mapped to a UML attribute if either: (a) the element has a simpleType primitive value, or (b) the element's type is a complexType with simpleContent (i.e. the type extends a simpleType). This produces the most useful diagram for reviewing the semantic information model represented by the schema.

Class diagrams for the UBL documents are referenced through the identifiers below.

Root Document Schemas

UBL Order
http://oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lcsc/0p70/uml/UBL_Library_0p70_Order.gif
UBL Order Response