Subject: RE: [ubl-lcsc] RE: Samples for UBL rel 0p70

the schema you see is the new schema I am trying to create,  the top part of it is the reference to the UBL schema.  If you want to make the schema work, your directory needs to have the other UBL schema in it.

probably not every body in LCSC is interested in this email trail, please feel free to call  me to discuss the technical detail.

Regards,

Sally Chan
Associate Technical Fellow
The Boeing Company
Boeing Commercial Airplanes
IS - Architecture & eBusiness
206-544-7488  <--- New

-----Original Message-----
From: Burcham, Bill [mailto:Bill_Burcham@stercomm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 9:24 AM
To: 'Bill Meadows'; ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org

As near as I can tell, that .xsd file (attached) isn't a valid XML Schema.
Also, it's trying to redefine the target namespace already defined by UBL
0p70 for Order.

I suggest if we want a demonstration for 0p70 of a schema _derived_ from UBL
Order that we construct a new schema, defining a new target namespace,
outside UBL, e.g.
targetNamespace="urn:oasis:names:tc:ubl:examples:aircraft-industry".  That
namespace should define a single complex type, derived (probably by
_extension_) from the UBL OrderType.  That type can add all the elements
Sally wants.

-Bill