Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Re: Draft mapping for stylesheets

I forgot to add another pint....

4. In cases of line extension of prices and summary totals, we do not
want to have these calculated.  The XML documents will carry these
totals and we should use these.  Perhaps you may wish to calculate and
compare them then alert of differences, but it isn't safe to assume they
must match.  Business rules always follow the transmitted totals.

5. Apart from a few typos on my behalf, i had to invent and use
qualifiers for the Invoice and Despatch Advice elements.  I opted for
'in' and 'da'.  Am i correct in doing this?

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142