Subject: RE: [ubl-lcsc] Friday Teleconference (Jan 31) [Usually QA Team]

Title: RE: [ubl-lcsc] Friday Teleconference (Jan 31) [Usually QA Team]

I plan to join also but I have an overlap so will unfortunately miss the beginning part.

Sue Probert
Senior Director, Document Standards
Commerce One
Mobile: +44 7798 846652
Tel: +44 1425 275117 or +44 1753 483000
email: sue.probert@commerceone.com

-----Original Message-----
From: marion.royal@gsa.gov [mailto:marion.royal@gsa.gov]
Sent: 30 January 2003 19:50
To: ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org

It appears that I will not be available to join the referenced conference
call.  I believe that Tim was planning to attend and if so, he can lead the
discussion.  If Tim cannot make it either, the time-slot will remain
available for interested participants.
You do not need to have the host present on this call.

CALL DATE: JAN-31-2003 (Friday)
CALL TIME: 9:30 AM EASTERN TIME
DURATION: 2 hr

USA Toll Free Number: 888-889-3251