Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Teleconference calls this week

The LCSC will have a teleconference this afternoon at 4:00 PM Colorado
time.

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/?h=4&mn=00&ap=pm&mo=2&d=3&y=2003&f=US-CO

The phone number is 1.877.494.5165 passcode 133929 which is our regular
(Bill Meadows hosted number)

In addition, there will be a daily call at the same time and number that
will be a part of our afternoon joint sessions.

I hope you can join us.

marion