Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] [QA Team] Monday Teleconference to discuss 0p70SupplementRelease

In which case, lets keep both calls. the monday one to deal with supplementary relase and the tuesday call for other matters.

Lisa-Aeon wrote:
By changing the Monday call to the regular weekly call, I think you will be missing some of the people who want to be involved.  We probably could live with having both calls, since so much work is ahead of us.

Lisa

----- Original Message -----
From: Tim McGrath
To: Bill Meadows
Cc: marion.royal@gsa.gov ; ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: Saturday, February 08, 2003 7:14 PM

i can make this call and will chair if that's OK.

we may as well use this to replace our regular tuesday call - so i shall send out an agenda to that effect.

Bill Meadows wrote:
All,
  As Mariion mentioned we are planning to have a QA call Monday at 11am EST
(9am PST).  The number is the usual con call number (877) 494-5165,  with the
usual pass code.  The topic for discussion is the Supplementry Release
material.

Bill

marion.royal@gsa.gov wrote:

After review of the shuffling of my calendar that occurred on Friday
afternoon, it appears that I will not be available during the planned
teleconference on Monday (Feb 10) at 11:00 Eastern Standard Time (US).
However, since many of the key parties expressed an interest, I suggest
that the call take place as planned.  If the call drifts past noon here, I
may drop in.
Otherwise, I will follow email and plan to be on the regular LCSC call on
Tuesday.

marion

p.s. will send out the closing plenary presentation later.

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

---