Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Re: [ubl-ndrsc] UN/CEFACT ATG "Generic Header" Project

Personally, I am happy to trust the relevant parties to sort this out.
 my concern is that UBL not jump into this before the architectural
issues have been thought through.

I am encouraged to hear (via ebxml-dev) the ATG and the ebXML teams are
working together on this issue. so lets wait and see what they come up with.

Jon Bosak wrote:

>Folks,
>
>This is a very important discussion, and it needs to be happening
>out on ebxml-dev where people outside UBL can see it.  I urge you
>to restart this conversation there in order to get all these good
>points out in the open.
>
>Clearly this is shaping up to be an item of interest for the
>UN/CEFACT meeting.
>
>Jon

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142