Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Draft work schedule

Hmmm, i was a bit vague.  I wanted to suggest that we have  someone in
the group put up a proposal, this could then be debated by the
interested parties and some consensus reached.  For example, Mike would
put up his proposal for customization and this could be refined into a
team agreed strategy.
it is similar to the position paper idea we've used before, but i don't
see some of these things as 'positions' - so i switched 'position' for
'proposal'.