Subject: [ubl-lcsc] [QA Team] comment categories?

Hi,

Can someone send the most recent definitive list of comment categories?
If there is not one, is there someone who could send out a strawman list?
This should be pretty straight-forward, and I thought I saw one in a
document somewhere a while back, but I can't recall where that was.
There must have been one from the last review cycle that we could start
with.  I'd like to place it in the spreadsheet so we have them readily
available whenever we review or add to the spreadsheet.

Thanks very much,

-Anne