Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] [QA Team] comment categories?

Anne,

On the spreadsheet we worked on during last Friday's (2.28.03) call, I
inserted a sheet and pasted the category list there. Also added the
new category we talked about. It should be in front (i.e. to the left
- try clicking the left arrow on the sheet navigation down at the
lower left corner) of the current one now -- wrong place to be, but
the insertion automatically placed it there and I forgot to
re-position it before emailing it to you.

-ppy