Subject: [ubl-lcsc] [QA Team] Feedback on Reusable

Just some additional feedbacks just on Reusable, and
only on the those elements without complexType definitions
(the final rows) comparing and looking for inconsistencies
between the schema and spreadsheet.

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai
SoftML
PS: I sent a file with .rtf extension earlier but got bombed.
    I'm trying to attach it as a gzipped rtf;  hopefully it
    works ok.  Apologies in advance if it should misbehave again.

UBL_Comment-0p1-20030311.rtf.gz