Subject: [ubl-lcsc] [QA Team] comment spreadsheet (OO) attached

Hi,

I'm not able to put this on the OASIS server, so I'm sending via email.
Attached is the OpenOffice version. I'll send the MS version separately,
since it is rather large.

I've added about a dozen comments since last week.   There are some
that were submitted by Chin Chee-Kai that are not in here yet, but they
are available on the listserve, if we get that far in the review tomorrow.

-Anne

0p70_comments_20030313.sxc