Subject: Re: Regrets

I'm afraid that I must also send regrets.  I have been volunteered to chair
another meeting at 10:30 (EST) which will last at least until noon.  I may
join in late, but don't wait for me to start.

marion

Marion A. Royal
202.208.4643 (Office)
202.302.4634 (Mobile)

                    "Lisa Seaburg"       To:     Ubl-Lcsc <ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org>
                    <lseaburg@aeon       cc:     (bcc: Marion A. Royal/MEB/CO/GSA/GOV)
                    -llc.com>            Subject:     Regrets

                    03/25/2003
                    09:26 AM
                    Please respond
                    to "Lisa
                    Seaburg"

Sending Regrets, I will not be on today's LCSC call.  I realize you are
using today's call for the comments.  Good luck going through them.

I have had a busy week, this week, and have not organized the comments for
tomorrow's NDR call.  When you are done today (Anne) can you send me an
updated spreadsheet for tomorrow's call.

As soon as Mark sends out the NDR agenda, I will forward to LCSC list.

Thanks.

Lisa

Lisa Seaburg
AEON LLC
Website: http://www.aeon-llc.com/
Email:  lseaburg@aeon-llc.com
Alternative Email: xcblgeek@yahoo.com
Phone: 662-562-7676
Cellphone: 662-501-7676

"Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk."