Subject: Adding forms requirements to tomorrow's agenda (resend)

(resent with repaired cc address; sorry for the duplication)

Good morning LCSC,

On behalf of the fledgling FPSC I would like to request an agenda item be
added to tomorrow's meeting regarding LCSC requirements of FPSC for the
next LCSC release.  This will help us to manage our priorities.  I am
looking forward to attending tomorrow's LCSC meeting to address the agenda
item.

Looking at the latest 0p70 comments dated 20030404 I note only a single
comment related to FPSC dated February 27.  I haven't seen any response
that may or may not have yet been forwarded to the submitter, so I am
unaware of the action status on this other than "in progress".  I think the
"proposed solution" content recorded in the stylesheet is only one way of a
number of possible outcomes that I would like to discuss with FPSC before
choosing a way to proceed.

The questions I would like to bring up are related to plans for the next
LCSC release: which scenarios will be included in the release and are
formatting specifications for those scenarios desired?  If any of the
existing scenarios are to be included, are any changes in the 0p70
formatting specifications desired (other than the completion of the
documentation)?

Based on the feedback at tomorrow's meeting, I'll bring some specific
action items and milestone requirements to the attention of FPSC.

Thanks!

.................. Ken

--
Upcoming hands-on courses:   Europe (XSLT/XPath):    May  5, 2003
-                            Europe (XSL-FO):        May 16, 2003

G. Ken Holman                mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com
Crane Softwrights Ltd.         http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0   +1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995)
ISBN 0-13-065196-6                      Definitive XSLT and XPath
ISBN 0-13-140374-5                              Definitive XSL-FO
ISBN 1-894049-08-X  Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
ISBN 1-894049-10-1              Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
Male Breast Cancer Awareness http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc